What is Invisalign and what does it do?
Invisalign is a revolutionary teeth straighten system that uses the latest technology to create a series of bespoke, virtually invisible aligners that will perfect your smile.
How does Invisalign work?
- We will first take a dental impression of your teeth
- Then you will be provided with your first set of almost imperceptible aligners
- About two weeks after, you will be provided with new aligners, that will gradually straighten your teeth without any hassle. And so on!
- The treatment duration varies depending on each particular case, but it takes about the same time and number of visits that with those old-fashioned, embarrassing metal brackets
- Second to none, Invisalign is an extremely cost-effective treatment
- The aligners are easily removable, so you can eat and brush your teeth without them. Wear them at your convenience
- Invisalign will help you regain your confidence in the cosiest possible way
- Be ready to show your beautiful smile in the pictures… Say cheese!
“I am very pleased with the results of my cosmetic work. Peter has achieved excellent results. I cannot thank him enough” – Jayne Reynolds (16)
|Invisalign Full From||£2,500|
|Invisalign Light From||£2,000|
|Invisalign Teen From||£3,000|
|Vivera Retainers From||£495|