Spread the cost of your healthcare AND have the best possible preventative care.
When it comes to healthcare, you should never settle for second best. You would never dream of putting a bandage on a broken leg simply because it was cheap. So why do some people choose inferior, short-term dental treatments rather than long-term, reliable, aesthetic options? As with so many things, in dentistry, the cheapest alternative is seldom the best.
Fleet Street Dental Centre is introducing a simple way to spread your payments and get top quality preventive dental treatment. You can now look after your teeth the way you would like to, receive treatment when you need it AND spread your REDUCED payments over twelve months.
Look after your health AND your wallet without settling for second best!
£15/month via direct debit* – minimum 12 month contract
- A convenient payment scheme for routine, preventive treatment
- Substantial reduction in treatment fees
- Extended payment plan for spreading the cost of treatment
- Treatment guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months.
2 routine dental examinations/oral health screenings, includes:
- use of diagnostic laser decay detection system
- visual oral cancer screening
- small x-rays where necessary
- a full written treatment plan and costing of any necessary treatment
- use of miniature camera to aid diagnosis and treatment discussion.
2 routine hygiene appointments of thirty minutes duration or one hour long appointment as necessary, includes:
- removal of deposits that can lead to gum disease
- polishing of teeth
- advice on preventing decay and gum disease
- recommendations as to most appropriate cleaning devices.
Assessment of emergencies and dental pain carried out free of charge during normal practice opening hours. 15% reduction off general dental services**, including:
- Treatment using our new, state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology (These CEREC ceramic restorations reduce appointment time AND provide teeth which are stronger and more attractive than traditional white plastic fillings.)
- In the office or at home whitening and cosmetic treatments like porcelain veneers.
Extended payment plan
- a simple, interest free method of payment for dental treatment
- receive the most appropriate, high quality treatments when you need them, while spreading the payment over 12 months
- Make your treatment decisions based on your health needs rather than cost
* Following an initial consultation (£55.00) and a one-off registration fee (£10.00)
** Excludes dental implants, orthodontics and additional hygiene appointments