Hygienist Dental Treatment
What is Hygienist Dental Treatment and what does it do?
Hygienist Dental Treatment is a full clean of the whole mouth: teeth, gums, tongue and breath. In addition to the dental cleaning, you will also be given professional advice on how to maintain good dental health.
How does Hygienist Dental Treatment work?
- Our expert hygienist will make an exploration to determine the course of action
- Once there is a diagnosis (tooth decay, gum disease, etc.) the proper treatment will be applied.
- For instance, plaque stains can be removed by scraping, polishing and applying a special spray.
- Bad Breath illness can also be tackled with our treatments. A healthy smile is always a nicer one!
- Get rid of tooth stains, bad breath and all the stuff that was holding your confidence down and damaging your health
- At this point we don’t need to say how crucial it is to keep good dental health, right?
- You will be provided with the best professional advice, so you will be able to keep a healthy mouth by yourself from then on
“Theresa provided me with the most wonderfully professional hygienist service imaginable. Additionally, a delightful person” – Dennis Yeates
|Air polishing 90 Minutes||£125|