What are Dental Implants and what do they do?
The best way of restoring lost teeth are Dental Implants. Thanks to the latest technology we have in our practice, the treatment will only take you a single visit. You will have your missing tooth replaced by a long-lasting ceramic Dental Implant that looks virtually the same as a natural tooth and is just as strong!
How do Dental Implants work?
- We start by taking a 3D optical impression of the tooth to be treated
- We produce the bespoke natural-looking implant
- This implant will consist of two parts: the ‘post,’ carefully inserted in the gum like the root of the tooth, and the ceramic implant itself
- Our expert will then attach the implant to the ‘post’
- And that’s it, easy as pie! Usually it takes just one visit, but in some cases a second visit will also be required
- The result looks and feels so natural that you will probably forget which specific tooth is the implant
- A single visit, two at most, will be enough to get you back what’s yours: your smile
- Cost-effective treatment for life-long results
“Peter is the best dentist I have ever had. No pain, good advice and excellent repair jobs to my teeth. Many thanks” – Richard Dofe